Job Title: ETL Informatica Developer
 Location: Durham, NC
 Duration: long Term

We are looking a software developer with Informatica and Oracle database
development skills with ability to work on multiple / concurrent ETL and
database development / maintenance projects. The qualified candidate will be
required to work closely with offsite development and support teams. S/He
should be able to take initiatives, think proactively and implement solutions
to stabilize our applications and environments.

Only GC and US Citizens

Primary Responsibilities:

•       ETL development with Informatica 8.6 and Oracle 10 and higher.
•       Database development on Oracle / Sybase / Sql server.
•       Unit testing with test cases for the developed code.
•       Peer testing, code review and Impact analysis of the modules developed
by the other team members.
•       Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvement ideas,
policy and procedure enhancements, and opportunities to improve our customer\'s
service experience
•       Application Maintenance and support as required.

Education and Experience

•       Minimum 3 years of experience in software development including
experience with Oracle and Informatica
•       Bachelor\'s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.

Skills and Knowledge

•       Should possess strong hands-on development skills in Informatica and
•       Should have good understanding of RDBMS principles and hands on any of
the databases Oracle, Sybase and Sql server in development of
procs/packages/triggers and table design.
•       Should have the ability to test and debug advanced code
•       Should be able to independently code advanced programs
•       Provide subject matter expertise to business
•       Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many
different business settings.
•       Strong time management and planning skills required.
•       Excellent writing, editing, communications, presentation and
interpersonal skills.
•       Proven ability to set goals, develop measures and achieve results.
•       Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the
challenge of change.
•       High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
•       Previous experience with technologies like ASP and VB is a plus

 With Regards & Wishes,
 Phone: 407-574-7610
 Fax: 407-641-8184
 IM: linga.0503

 NOTE: We, at APPLIED THOUGHT, are firmly opposed to e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing, all email addresses that you would want us
to remove and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your
patience & cooperation.
 Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail