Job Title: ETL Informatica Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: long Term
We are looking a software developer with Informatica and Oracle database
development skills with ability to work on multiple / concurrent ETL and
database development / maintenance projects. The qualified candidate will be
required to work closely with offsite development and support teams. S/He
should be able to take initiatives, think proactively and implement solutions
to stabilize our applications and environments.
Only GC and US Citizens
• ETL development with Informatica 8.6 and Oracle 10 and higher.
• Database development on Oracle / Sybase / Sql server.
• Unit testing with test cases for the developed code.
• Peer testing, code review and Impact analysis of the modules developed
by the other team members.
• Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvement ideas,
policy and procedure enhancements, and opportunities to improve our customer\'s
• Application Maintenance and support as required.
Education and Experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in software development including
experience with Oracle and Informatica
• Bachelor\'s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Skills and Knowledge
• Should possess strong hands-on development skills in Informatica and
• Should have good understanding of RDBMS principles and hands on any of
the databases Oracle, Sybase and Sql server in development of
procs/packages/triggers and table design.
• Should have the ability to test and debug advanced code
• Should be able to independently code advanced programs
• Provide subject matter expertise to business
• Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many
different business settings.
• Strong time management and planning skills required.
• Excellent writing, editing, communications, presentation and
• Proven ability to set goals, develop measures and achieve results.
• Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the
challenge of change.
• High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
• Previous experience with technologies like ASP and VB is a plus
With Regards & Wishes,
NOTE: We, at APPLIED THOUGHT, are firmly opposed to e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing, all email addresses that you would want us
to remove and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your
patience & cooperation.
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.