Contract Position: IT Business Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 Months to start
Work Location: San Ramon, CA
Desire start Date: 4/22/2013 or sooner
• Translates customer requirements into system specifications and
collecting and analyzing
• Generally responsible for processes used for creating and updating data
• Responsible for the detailed design and development or major enhancements
• Responsible for unit and integration testing and for following standards,
procedures and best
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or
• Experience using one or more of the following: Visual Basic, VB.Net, .Net
Classic ASP, C#, SQL.
• Working knowledge of relational database concepts & modeling ( SQL
• Ability to work in team environment as well as work independently.
• Good written and verbal communication skills .
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• 2+ years of application support experience .
• Demonstrated experience in working closely with customers in gathering,
translating end user requirements into application solutions.
• Knowledge and experience in SQL Server technologies including:
• Versions 2005/2008/2012.
• Stored procedures.
• DTS packages.
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Proficiency in web technologies such as ASP, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
• Working knowledge of:
• IIS Server, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Web Services.
• Visual Studio 2005/2008, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>.
• Apple Macintosh OS .
• Microsoft SharePoint (WSS)
• SSIS/ SP/ VBS scripting, IIS, Remedy
• Knowledge and experience in Windows Server Administration
• Application administration (Security, User Account, Maintenance, and
• Web app experience a plus
• Desktop support experience a plus
• Accountable mail, FedEx DHL experience a plus.
*Thanks and Regards,** *
*Dexter Systems Inc.*
*12801, Worldgate Drive, ST500
Heredon, VA , 20170, USA*
*P:703.763.4322| F: 703. 348. 8500*
www.dextersys.com | nages...@dextersys.com
Yahoo msn ID: srinagesh.re...@ymail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.