Hope you are doing great, Please find the below requirement and let me know
if you had any consultants available for this position…And send me Resumes
to* r...@intonenetworks.com*

*Job Title   : SAP MDM Architect
Location   : Sunnyvale, California
Duration   : 6 Months*

Job description :

•              Experience in medium to large enterprise firms in the Master
Data Space
•              Route  to Market Business that is Direct, 1 Tier and 2 Tier
(thereby being able to relate to POS originating Customer Data)
•              Experience  in ERP and CRM systems (Oracle/SAP ERP with
Siebel/Oracle/SFDC CRM systems)
•              Functional  experience across Sales, Marketing and Services
(Order Management inclusive)
•              Familiarity with Cleansing, Standardization and Deduping
process/Applications(Trillium/Global Address/D&B)
•              Master   Data Management and Governance processes
•              Ability to define Business Architecture/Business Processes
•              Good  communication skills
•              Skills in being diplomatic but being assertive in
recommending changes to legacy processes
•              Good  listening and documentation skills (to be able to
relate and understand our current processes and capture the pain points)
•              Detailed – as many of our challenges are going to be around
outliers of data/processes

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes?hl=en.