*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT – Java/SQL Developer – Kansas City, MO (START
ASAP)*
*
*
*Rate is OPEN. Please submit me your best candidate. *
*
*
*Job Title: Java/SQL Developer*
*Location: Kansas City, MO*
*Duration: 1+ Years*

Core Skills: Java, Web Development, SQL

Core Java with Service Development
Java/Spring/ Spring Batch/Spring MVC/Hibernate/EJB/Web Services
HTML, JavaScript, CSS, JQuery, Java
-Self Learner; Good communication skills;
-Worked in Agile Development Environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently

Thank you!

Mohammed Sajid
Senior Technical Recruiter
317-493-2097Direct
866.881.7769 Fax
mohammed.sa...@bcfoward.com
http://www.bcforward.com
10 West Market Street, Suite 1300
Indianapolis, IN, 46204

*Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact
information and a method to be removed from my mailing list.  To be removed
from my mailing lists please click here to reply to
mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honored ASAP. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.*