Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants for this position...And Please send me Resumes to *

*Title            : SR .Informatica Developer
Location     : Baltimore, MD
Duration     : Short term (3 months initially + extendable)*
Note: Need to Provide Visa Copy For Submission and please send minimum 9
years of experience Candidate*

•    Require Strong Informatica Hands-on – minimum 9 years’ experience with
heavy hands-on  Informatica Development is a Must.
•    Candidate should have good knowledge on Database preferably SQL
•    Dimensional Data Modeling knowledge is mandatory
•    Good Communication skills
•    Capital Market Domain knowledge is definite plus
•    Need to interact with client directly – must have excellent written
and oral communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes?hl=en.