Hi Friends,

We have an urgent opening with one of our client at WI

Please send profiles to *srika...@alliedinformatics.com*

*Location: Bloomington, MN*

*Duration: **6 Months +*

*Interview: **Phone hire*

* *

*Java Swing Developer*

* *

·         *Java Swing Rock Star candidate*

·         Minimum 7+ years of commercial Java experience

·         Experience in using web services to integrate applications

·         Must have good experience with JSP, Servlets, EJB

Thanks & Regards,
Srikanth K

Allied Informatics Inc.

Direct: 678-562-0377
Ph: 770.246.9800 Ext 107
Fax No. 770-246-9098
Email: srika...@alliedinformatics.com <kal...@alliedinformatics.com>

Note :We respect your on line privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Please reply with Removal instructions in subject line incase your
email address to be removed from this mailing list

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes?hl=en.