Hi,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants for this position. And please send me Resumes to *
r...@intonnetworks.com*

*Title           : MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Location    : Tallahassee, Florida
Duration    : 1 Year (Extendable to long term)
Start          : ASAP*

We are looking for a candidate who has a combination of at least 2 or3 of
the below skills.

1)    CRM Developer - we have a few custom entities and attributes as well
as a few dashboards the UI is not leveraged
2)    CRM Server Admin - maintain the app servers and keep the system
healthy by monitoring and running jobs
3)    CRM Plugins - maintain the plugin code (enhancements and defects) and
register plugin updates
4)    Web Services - there are inbound and outbound web services that need
to be maintained
5)    ADX Web Portal - this is a bolt on solutions that use html and java
script web pages that communicate with the CRM server through an API
6)    CCD - a framework for embedding CRM functionality and

*Thanks & Regards,
Raj
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*