Hope your doing Well

Please send resumes to : v...@cloudeeva.com
Please add my yahoo IM : chakri_vanimisatty

** *

Title: Oracle apps Functional Consultant

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 6 months

Rate: DOE

·         Overall more than 9 years of IT experience

·         Should have very good Functional knowledge of Oracle Projects

·         R12 Implementation knowledge is MUST

·         Lead and assist services related process design for Oracle R12

·         Hands on experience as a Finance functional consultant and must
have experience in GL,AP,AR,FA.

·         Driving best practices of Billing and Accounting in Oracle
Projects module for RE-implementation

·         Ability to work with business stake holders to collect business
requirements and prepare design documents

·         Must have the ability to act as a liaison between end-user, other
stakeholders, Support Team and service providers

·         Excellent communication to interact with various business and IT

·         Work in collaboration with the third party teams to get the work
done in a timely fashion

·         Develop operating procedures, training materials, assist in
developing test strategy and plan, test scripts and cases, and end-user
acceptance testing

·         Change management Leadership - working with our customers and
business users to ensure solution integrity

Phone: 732-658-5678
E Mail :* *v...@cloudeeva.com*

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes?hl=en.