*We currently have an opportunity for a Oracle Application DBA with a major
company located in NY.*
*Oracle Application DBA*
This key individual will be responsible for integrating Web systems with
existing systems, enabling the creation of new Web enterprises or expanding
business onto the Web. You will be working with the operations staff (UNIX,
DBA, etc.), IT management, and vendors in resolution of highly complex
· Install and maintain Oracle Application Servers and software,
develop scripts and establish configuration standards, work with Oracle
DBA’s on system setup.
· Act as primary contact for Website related issues and provide
basic training to other staff as required.
· Maintain and document revisions to Oracle Application Server
Systems, including responses to system outages, in order to report on all
aspects of system operations.
· Assist DBA Team with hardware capacity planning, testing and
· Assist with responses to security exploitations and compromises
· Implement Web standards and processes around various data center
activities to measure performance, capability, capacity, etc.
· Gather statistics to assist in hardware requirements and network
bandwidth to support projected transaction volumes, response time and
system availability while providing direction and guidance to less
· experienced staff.
· Work closely with other technology teams as required to
prioritize activities and insure compliance to corporate and legal policies
· Provide on-call support as required.
· Technical production and implementation support background.
(Oracle Application Server Admin, Linux Admin)
· Strong experience in Oracle Application Server Architecture and
Administration of 9i & 10g environments
· Oracle Application Server Admin experience in Portal, SSO, OID,
Webcache (Clustering), Infrastructure Clustering, Metadata Repository
Creation and HA Configurations
· Oracle Application Server Admin experience supporting high volume
web sites with Performance tuning experience
· Oracle Application Server 9i & 10g and Database experience
· Oracle Application Server Portal Architecture for large scale
Portal Deployments with internet exposure and 24x7 access
· Experience with PL*Sql, Sql*Plus, Apache, Java, JSP, Servlets,
JDBC and Unix Scripting
· Significant experience in establishing, running and supporting a
highly available, redundant server environment
· Experience in Oracle Application Server CPU Patching and Security
· Experience with Installation, Configuration and Upgrading of a
Plateau Oracle Application Server environment
· Experience with Oracle RAC database Metadata Repositories
· Strong knowledge of Linux (including clusters) OS (5+ years)
· Working knowledge of networking and switched network technologies
· Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery activities
* Send the resume to **manid...@pullskill.com*
<manid...@pullskill.com>*Along with the contact details
*Thanks** **& Regards :***
*Manideep **|** **Pull Skill Technologies Inc. **|** **IT
Office: 201.484.7871* |* Fax: 201-641-0110 *|* Email:manid...@pullskill.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.