Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

Position               :               Application Architect/ Java Architect

Location               :               Bloomington, IL**

Duration              :               12+ Months**

Interview            :               Phone Hire**

* *

Requirements :**

*Most important - Java Applications, Web Sphere, - High Level Architecture*

Scope of Work: **

"Provide leadership and architectural direction"

. Guiding teams as they partner with business teams, consume business
architecture content, perform high level design, and create design

. Providing leadership from high level design, through detail design, and
into implementation for high priority claims projects

. Collaborating with Project Managers and Sponsors to ensure timely
delivery of artifacts and other deliverables, with quality

. Collaborating with other leadership in Claims and other areas in the
Systems Dept. to work through design for integrations/dependencies and
issue resolution

* *

Qualifications :**

". Experience in OO and service-based software design, systems/legacy
integration, and relational data architecture required

.   Experience in enterprise architecture facilitation/development

.   Experience in leadership of teams of people in large, complex
architectural efforts is required

.   Experience with JEE/Java Applications, WebSphere technologies,
model-driven development, MessageBroker/MQ, and RDBMS/DB2 would be helpful.

kailash Negi**

(Technical Recruiter) **

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]**

| IDC Technologies | **

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> **

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**