We are looking for *Manual mobile testers *for one of our client at
NY*. Please let me know your interest.
*Manual Mobile Testers (testing phones not apps)*
*Location: Hicksvillle, NY*
*Duration: 3-6+ Months*
· 3+ years testing experience in Android mobile platform
environment. *Android or IOS is preferred and 1+ years of carriers
certification testing is a plus.*
· Must have solid experience testing Mobile applications and
Technical understanding of wireless applications and network interactions
with handsets - e.g., browser, messaging, email, app downloads, etc., is
· Knowledge of some wireless technologies/standards: *CDMA
/GSM/UMTS/ LTE, Verizon uses CDMA protocol* - so this knowledge is
preferred but will take LTE, UMTS and GSM protocols. (if they understand
those, they can do Manual Tests on the Mobile device)
· *White/black box testing* methodologies
· Working knowledge with Android environment
· Implementing test harness to automate functional, stress and
· Basic understanding of Android APIs and Android build system.
· Knowledge of protocol stack functionalities/features
· Knowledge of common test equipment (R&S, Anite, Anritsu)
· Understanding of modem validation process
· Ability to write and execute test cases and develop Test suites.
· Automation testing experience is a plus
· Experience in version control systems such as Git.
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.