Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position Asap.. And please send me resumes to
*Job : Cognos Admin
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Duration : 6 months + *
*Job Description :*
• Cognos 10 version exp must with hardcore admin .
Note: Need consultant picture (Passport size)
• Engineer and Design Cognos BI 10.2 / 10.1.1 solutions for
Enterprise wide deployment in a multi-tiered architecture across different
environments and regional farms.
• Responsible for engineering, analysis and providing a detailed
technical design document for enterprise Cognos BI 10.2 / 10.1.1
• Lead cross functional teams including Engineering & Operations
toward successful implementation of next release of Cognos BI 10.1.1
solutions and completion of all SDLC deliverables.
• Adhere to all compliance and regulatory needs for implementation
of the projects including execution of Infrastructure Qualification and
Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) requirements.
• Provide technical direction required to resolve complex issues to
ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations
• Works to define and characterize complex technology or process
problems and/or develops new solutions, yet works independently to drive
technical problems to a solution.
• Provide best practices and processes for day to day operations,
performance analysis, tuning and capacity planning of Cognos BI 10.2 /
10.1.1 solutions in operational phase
• Coordinate with Cognos for resolution of any technical issues
which requires product vendor engagement.
• Develop and foster a collaborative working relationship with
Business Intelligence team, consultants, and project managers to develop
processes, documentation and solutions related to Cognos 10.1.1
• Experience with Teradata, Oracle 10g, 11g and SQL Server 2008,
other programming languages (VB, PL/SQL)
• Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills,
ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitation
or driven by enterprise need
• Solid oral and written communication skills, with the
demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management
and non-technical audiences
• Experience working with multi-tiered, multi-region architectures
within shared services and/or BI competency centers
*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.