Hi ,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position…And please send me Resumes to *

*Job                  : Web developer with Mobile Application
Location          : Redmond, WA
Duration          : 6+ months*
Skills Needed:*

•    Solid skills in HTML, JavaScript & CSS
•    Good knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, Javascript, Java and /or Objective C
•    Good knowledge of Windows and /or  iOS and/or Android operating systems
•    Excellent programming skills

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*