Hi ,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position…And please send me Resumes to *

*Job                : Sr. PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant
Location         : Atlanta, GA
Duration         : 10+Months*

*Job Description :*

Sr. Techno-functional resources should have the following skills in common
and the details of the position are given below.

•         Good knowledge in PeopleTools – Development, Integration and
reporting tools.
•         Worked in 1 upgrade and implementation projects
•         Excellent client handling & communication skills.
•         Good in trouble shooting issues technically.
•         Good in coordinating with offshore team and get things done.

1.     Sr. Techno-functional – PS Financials, Should have worked in PS
Financials for 4 to 5 years. Should have good knowledge in base PS
Financials functionality.
2.     Sr. Techno-Functional – PS SCM&ESA, Should have worked in PS SCM &
ESA for 4 to 5 years. Should have good functional knowledge in base PS SCM
& ESA functionality.
3.     Sr. Techno-functional – PS HRMS, Should have worked in PS HRMS for 4
to 5 years. Should have good knowledge in base PS HRMS functionality.

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com