A new Job, ID: 5267 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/5267/> was added at
*eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>
*Title:* *Oracle PL/SQL Developer* posted on 2013-07-01 11:18:28
*Job Description:*Job Title: PL/SQL Developer
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Contract: 3+ months contract
We are looking for an experienced database developer to help enhance and
support our established data warehouse. The ideal candidate would be
proficient in database
development in large-scale and complex database environments. They would
have good working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX and
II. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS:
This position reports to the Data Warehouse Manager and is a full-time
position within the Data Warehouse development group.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Demonstrate expertise in the data warehouse/data mart life cycle,
developing and deploying both dimensional and relational models.
• Participate in product development and develop stored procedures,
packages in Oracle using PL/SQL
• Identify opportunities to tune and stabilize the application.
• Work with report developers in debugging data issues and tune database
• Work with Application Support in resolving data-to-day data load issues.
• Data loads performance tuning.
• Develop/modify batch load scripts
• Develop and automate client extract jobs..
• Work with DBAs and SAs co-coordinating releases or solving day-to-day
*Job Requirements:* IV. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Bachelors degree or higher
• A minimum of 5 Years of working experience in Oracle database development
• A minimum of 3 Years of working experience in a large-scale Data
• Oracle Database Administration knowledge preferred.
• Expert level skills in Unix and shell scripting.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is preferred but not a
• Working knowledge of OBIEE is preferred but not a must
• Proficiency in Dimensional modeling
• Financial Industry knowledge is preferred but optional
• Familiarity with translating business/functional requirements into
• Ability to use defect and change tracking software tools.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, service-minded attitude and ability to
Thanks and Best regards,
Ahsan Qurashi- Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit
Contact: 203-652-1444 EX:108*
Fax: (203) 971-8354
*Click here to view full job descripton and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.