*Dear Folks / Business Partners,*
*This is Kumar From Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*
*Urgent need for Oracle BPEL Developer….. Send resumes to ku...@javaji.com**
*Position: Oracle BPEL Developer*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months Contract*
*Job Requirement & **Technical Skills Required:*
· Highly skilled IT professional around 7 years of experience and
expertise in software design and development in SOA/OSB/BPM/BPEL/Oracle
platform based applications, projects and products.
· Extensive experience with design, development and deployment of
business process integration using Oracle SOA - Fusion Middleware, BPEL
(Business Process Execution Language)
· Extensively used following SOA Suite technology adapters for
integration solutions between enterprise apps: Database, JMS, B2B, FTP,
File, Web Service, BAM, and Oracle applications.
· Hands on experience using Java Developer, Web Services, SOAP,
WSDL, XML, XSLT, XPATH, HTML, UDDI in ESB, BPEL service development.
· Experience working on B2B projects with high volume transactions
in the retail/ecommerce space will be an added advantage.
*If you are interested please send me your resume, and also answer to the
· Candidate Contact Number
· Candidate Visa Status
· Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion
· Candidate convenient time to take up the face to face discussion
· Candidate Employer details if in case of H1B
· Candidate Current billing rate
· Candidate Expected billing rate
· References of direct supervisor
· Interview availability
Thanks & Regards,
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
703 880 4142
Google/Yahoo IM: kumar4mjss
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kumarkp
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.