*Hi,*
* Good afternoon.*
*
*I hope you are doing great!!*
*
*My name is Kiran Kumar and I'M an IT Recruiter with "Reasonsourcetech". We
are seeking for Business Analysts who has experienced with "Argo Teller"
experience for Columbus, OH. It is a 6 + Months contract assignment and it
is through one of my Implementation partner. Could you please go through
the below job description and please let me know if you have any one on
this, if you have please send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!*

Columbus, OH

Start ASAP

Duration: 6/m

Interview: phone

*Note: Must have the Argo Teller experience*

Business Systems Analyst to provide requirements facilitation, data mapping
and other analytical details in support of the ARGO Teller Upgrade
project.  Primary objectives will be focused on the Data Extracts and
Reporting requirements gathering process under the guidance of the Lead
BSA.  Requires strong fundamental business systems analyst skills
(communication, coordination, planning) and the ability to work with SMEs
from different Line of Business, vendor product managers and IT teams.
Must have strong facilitation skills, problem solving, and strong attention
to detail.  Must be a self starter with the ability to take direction and
work independently while also working in a team environment.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

Works with Lead BSA to manage all project requirements gathering and data
mapping.

Helps Coordinate efforts across multiple IT and Line of Business
organizations

Accurately reports progress against scheduled activities

Helps Lead BSA follow up on all project issues and risks related to
requirements

Facilitates meetings and associated logistics during requirements gathering
and review sessions

Complete assigned tasks and performs follow-up with project team members

Facilitates the review of project deliverables (specifically requirements
and gaps)

Leverages functional knowledge of the banking industry to expedite the
decision making process

 Looking for your early reply

--
*Thanks&Regards,*