Hello Associates,

Please send me your responses *ONLY *to sanj...@ksourceinc.com.

*Oracle SOA Suite Developer*
Location: Remote (working from home most of the time, possible occasional
travel to Pittsburgh or CA...)
Rate: Market
Duration: 6+ months

We have a need for an Oracle SOA Suite developer to help us develop
wrappers around calls and updates to EBS that we publisher for a couple of
Edge solutions that handle (serializes) warehousing transactions such as
receipts, picks, shipments, packing into containers, miscellaneous
inventory transactions (moves and adjustments) so that we can interface to
a serialization and event repository (OPSM) for the new state regulations
around serialization of drugs.

One system is like Mobile Supply Chain in scope and the other is a solution
that is in-line with a manufacturing line that sorts / inspects / counts
pills in a production line and creates the serialized end product
containers (prints serial numbers on bottles).

We need to develop web services around calls to EBS and OPSM as a service
for these two systems. We will handle the EBS knowledge (view or SQL or
Packages to call the API) and the person we bring in can help us with the
wrappers.