*hope you are doing great,*
*let me know if any one is available for below position.*
*send your updated profile @ pravinde...@valiantica.com*
*Job Title: Java Developer *
*Location: San Jose, CA (Local)*
We are looking for a skilled *Java* Developer with J2EE web based user
interface design/development experience.
* Designs and develops clinical web application user interfaces. Develop
both *front-end UI/JSP pages* and necessary* backend **JAVA**classes* to
support data access and user authorization.
* Gather, document and analyze business requirements in order to help
define scope of software development initiatives. May include web page
mock-ups and interaction prototyping.
* Produces and maintains documentation related to application software
(e.q. scope requirements, logical designs, technical designs, testing
* Develop web application functionality related to the product's major
release schedules and reporting functionality related to client custom
needs and requests
* Inform database design and structure based on knowledge of clinical,
client and operational reporting needs
* Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported
* 3+ years experience the development, implementation and maintenance of
large web/portal application systems using *J2EE technologies (JSP,
Servlets, EJB and JDBC)*
* Knowledge in using *Java*-based design patterns and application
frameworks such as *Struts, Struts2, Spring, and/or Hibernate *
* Strong SQL skills and relational database knowledge, preferably MS-SQL
* *Healthcare* experience (desirable)
*Benefits:* Green Card processing will start once you join with us,
Thanks & Regards
*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA
*Direct*: *408-641-4241* | Email id:
*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.