WEB UI CERTIFIED RESOURCES AVAILABLE IMMEDATELY

Consultant Name

*Smita Vijayarao*

Skill

*WEB UI*

Availability

Immediate

Relocation

Only Pennsylvania.

Current Location

West Chester, PA

Consultant Name

*Chandni Anand*

Skill

*WEB UI*

Availability

Immediate

Relocation

Only Pennsylvania.

Current Location

Philadelphia, PA

 Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects.

AVAILABLE CONSULTANTS - UI / GUI DEVELOPER
--

Thanks and Regards

Ankit
(Direct) 215-261-7040

a...@aquratesolutions.com

*Disclaimer: *This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to this email with 'remove' in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.