Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position.. And Send me Resumes to

*Title                : Oracle Financial Functional Expert
Location         : South Plainfield, New Jersey
Duration         : 2+ months*
Position Functions or Responsibilities*

•           Oracle Financial consultant
•           Solid business process/requirements analysis and re-engineering.
•           Module set up and configuration, documentation, ability to spec
customizations and reports, and knowledge transfer experience required.
•           Multiple Oracle R12 implementations.

*Basic Qualifications:*

•           Recent implementation experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
release 12i (in at  least two of the following areas including OPM - OPM,
Inventory and OM)
•           Multiple Oracle R12 implementations.
•           Experience implementing Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM),e
records, MES & ASCP

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*