Title: QA Lead

Location: Dayton, OH

Length: Long Term

Rate: $45/hr on C2C

The ideal candidate will be able to lay out test plans, lead the
development of test cases, and coordinate the appropriate resources for
system, integration, and user acceptance testing. Per HM We are not doing
automated testing right now, so it is manual. However, I’d like to find
someone that has the automated experience to help us move in that direction
eventually. Would go for a contract to hire, but can’t commit to when do
that. The role is going to be on-going for the foreseeable future though.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com<http://www.gassociaties.com/>
*||*