Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.* **

Job Title     : OBIEE  Developer
Location     : Ramsey,NJ
Duration    :  6+month contract  -- Only Locals
Additional Skills:

PL/SQL – Advanced
SQL Language - Advanced
Web Development Technologies - Intermediate
Linux Application Development - Intermediate
Data stage – Intermediate

Explanation for Position:
Applications developer in the Analytics team within G&A providing Reporting
Analytics to the business across a variety of functional areas (Financial,
Workforce/Employee, and others). The group develops and manages the ETL and
the Analytics tool (predominantly OBIEE).

Details of Position:
The Sr. Application Developer will develop, support, and manage the end to
Analytics solution for multiple Data Marts working with Application
Intermediate Application Developers, and other Senior Developers as well as
Application Architects to identify the appropriate solutions for user
functionality. The SR. Application Developer will also interface with the
users on a
regular basis to understand requirements and to provide support for the

Management Skills:
Key management skills are provide direction on the development to
Developers and Sr. Application Developers, the ability to communicate
ideas clearly and simply. organization and follow up, setting timelines and
plans, and interacting with internal customers effectively.

Primary Skill:
OBIEE or higher development – Advanced, including RPD
customization, object/data-level security and environment set-up

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115