A new Job, ID: 5738 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/5738/> was added at
*eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>
*Title:* *Java developer* posted on 2013-07-16 09:15:34
*Job Description:**Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Winter St Waltham, MA
Duration: 5 months contract
Interview Process : Phone and Onsite*
Important Skills :
Tech – J2EE Engineer, EXTJS/JQuery or another Java Script based framework,
REST based web services and knowledge of Spring are also preferred.
Soft – good comm skills
Must Have :
• Minimum Bachelors degree, or 4 years of related experience
• Minimum 5 years software systems programming experience of which 3+ years
experience of Java server programming using J2EE/JEE technologies.
• Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies
such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX, JAAS, and others.
• Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
• Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures,
concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
• Experience with advanced XML technologies and API’s such as XSD.
• Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP,
WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL.
• Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board
certifications as applicable
• Knowledge of healthcare claims and health insurance industry preferred
• Knowledge of business directions, trends and impacts of key business and
• Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
• Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, analytical and organizational
• Excellent oral, written and communication skills
• The ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict
attention to detail
• Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well
• Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software
systems programming applications
• Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
• Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers and clients
• Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to
determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
• Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job
responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
*Click here to view full job descripton and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.