Hi
Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position               :               Java Architect*

*Location               :               Baltimore, MD*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*Requirements :*

   - Required Professional Skills with 5+ years’ experience
   - Experience with  architectural design and implementation of complex,
   multi-tier systems
   - Experience in Software Product Development using Java in Web
   Applications
   - Experience in commercial-product development using Java, JSPs, and
   JavaScript and Hibernate.

*Experience with the following enterprise technologies: *

o   Java EE (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS), Web Services and Ajax

·         Experience with the following enterprise applications

o   Workflow Engines (jBPM), Rules Engine (Drools, ILOG JRules), Messaging
Servers

·         Experience with with Domain Financial Services with credit
validation integration, credit card payments, ewallet, etc

*Primary Role includes:*

   - Prepares IT vision and strategy work products, technology and product
   analysis, white papers, and responses to management queries on technology
   and product related topics.
   - Advise senior management on technical strategy, and proactively
   address our technical vulnerabilities. Participate in release management
   and on-call duties, resolve project or production issues and diagnostics.

*Education:*

Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]***

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
**kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*

*Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**