Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : Java Architect*
*Location : Baltimore, MD*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
- Required Professional Skills with 5+ years’ experience
- Experience with architectural design and implementation of complex,
- Experience in Software Product Development using Java in Web
- Experience in commercial-product development using Java, JSPs, and
*Experience with the following enterprise technologies: *
o Java EE (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS), Web Services and Ajax
· Experience with the following enterprise applications
o Workflow Engines (jBPM), Rules Engine (Drools, ILOG JRules), Messaging
· Experience with with Domain Financial Services with credit
validation integration, credit card payments, ewallet, etc
*Primary Role includes:*
- Prepares IT vision and strategy work products, technology and product
analysis, white papers, and responses to management queries on technology
and product related topics.
- Advise senior management on technical strategy, and proactively
address our technical vulnerabilities. Participate in release management
and on-call duties, resolve project or production issues and diagnostics.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.