This is Naresh from vectorsoft. I have a requirement of *SAP Data
Management *for long-term duration at *East Peoria, IL *Below is the
job description, Kindly go through the mail and let me know your interest.
And please provide me your Updated resume and your details for submission **

** **

*Kindly send resumes to nar...@vectorsoft.com Ph. 972-637-7900 EXT 203*
Title: *SAP MM/PP Consultant*****

Location: *East Peoria, IL*****

Length: *1 Year+*****

This resource is required to support global data management activities
related to MACH1 SAP deployments.****

*Required Skills*

5+ years of experience with Information Analyzer 8.5 creating data
profiling reports****

 5+ years of experience with either Oracle, DB2 or SQL databases****

 Experience with Extract Transform Load (ETL) methodologies****

 Experience with gathering user requirements and creating business
requirement reports****

 Good organizational, time management and team working skills****

 Strong problem solving and analytical skills****

 Clear written and verbal communication skills****

*Desired Qualifications:*

 Experience with data cleansing projects****

 Experience with mainframe systems****

 Computer Science Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience****

 Intermediate skills with Microsoft Visio, Excel****

*Responsibilities* The Data Management team is responsible for providing
global assistance to MACH1 SAP deployments with individual teams
responsibilities for guiding data cleansing efforts, developing conversion
programs to load data from legacy to SAP, managing project plans related to
data conversion, and providing function SAP knowledge on key data domains.**

This position will be part of the Data Cleansing group within the MACH1
Data Management team which is primary focused on technical aspects of
guiding sites team through the data cleansing methodology. Members of this
team are responsible for providing training to site teams, running data
profiling reports, developing reports using SQL and DataStage, and
providing guidance on cleaning methodology with focus on accuracy,
completeness, uniqueness, and obsolescence rules. Candidates filling this
specific position will be expected to be an expert in Information Analyzer
8.5 and be able to effectively train and guide a team through the process
of creating moderate to complex profiling reports, troubleshooting common
errors, and developing reports for end users. Employees may be required to
work an excess of 40 during some peak phases of their respective project.***

Please share resumes with following information to *nar...@vectorsoft.com;*

Full Name:****

Contact number:****

Email Id:****