Hi ,

Please find the below position an let me know if you had any Consultants
available for this position.. So that we can close this soon… And please
send resumes to r...@intonenetworks.com

*Note : Need to provide Visa copy for h1 candidates*

*Position          : Abinitio Lead
Location         : Herndon, VA
Duration         : 6 months + extendable*

*Job Description :*

•    Minimum of 7 to 9 years’ experience in Abinitio Development.
•    Should have excellent knowledge in data warehousing concepts.
•    Should have good experience in Abinitio in couple of projects.
•    Should have experience on at least 2 to 3 end to end ETL development
•    Should have excellent communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*