Hi Partner,
I have Multiple positions for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

 *Must have excellent communication skills and must have the financial
industry background.*

*Location:* Stamford, CT or Jersey City, NJ
Duration : 6+ months

Here are the Job roles :

1. Regional Operations Manager
*2. **Senior Voice Operations Engineer*
*3. **Senior Voice Implementation Engineer*
*4. **Trader Voice Operations Engineer*
*5. **Senior Security Operations Engineer*
*6. **Senior Security Implementation Engineer*
*7. **Senior Data Operations Engineer*
*8. **Senior Network Implementation Engineer*
*9. **Senior Network Architect / Design Engineer*

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina