Send me the resumes to shasha...@universal-sw.com
Please send me local consultants only in MA.
*Hope you are doing good!!*
*I am sending you my requirement have a look and send me the updated resume
of yours if you feel comfortable with my below requirement.*
*Job Title::SQA Automation Specialist-*
*Location::Wellesley, MA *
*Duration::6 months + contract *
*SQA Automation Specialist-*
The Software Quality Assurance Automation Specialist possesses unique
expertise in Scripting and Developing test simulations, Automation test
frameworks and test data configuration setup utilities. S/he participates
in and guides the design, development, testing, implementation, and
on-going support and maintenance of new and existing applications and
systems form a Quality Assurance Automation perspective and often
orchestrates a comprehensive system test simulation with other groups and
The SQA Automation Specialist works in collaboration with the business
owners, stakeholders, user community, vendors, and the clients IS to align
his/her efforts with enterprise or large organization strategic and
operational goals and initiatives. S/he is a rare resource that can bring
the most complex problems to resolution by applying the appropriate
Automation and Simulation Solutions. S/he proposes, manages, maintains,
and enforces Quality Assurance best practices, workflows and Automation
test frameworks relating to these systems and applications.
*Principal Duties and Responsibilities*
Candidate must have very strong Object Oriented Development skills,
creative problem solving skills and a very strong work ethic and be
passionate about SQA. Candidate will be responsible for
Architecting/developing/maintaining a comprehensive automation
infrastructure from the ground up that will ensure ease of maintenance,
rapid automation development of test cases, and efficient reporting of
results and analysis. Duties include working closely and collaborating
with Development, Network Engineering, Systems programming and internal
performance testing groups in understanding and defining automation test
requirements and the roll out of the test automation system.
Responsibilities include developing guidelines, documentation, and training
as well as contributing to the test effort by executing, analyzing and
reporting on test results to various degrees of involvement on a per
Develops test scripts, utilities and automated regression tools, test
Infrastructure strategies and solutions that comply with Partners QA
standards and strategic directions. Perform Training on Corporate QA
Automated Tool set, reporting, and documentation best practices and
enforcing appropriate coding standards including commenting, documentation
and configuration management
Collaborates on and reviews Requirements, Architecture, Planning, Design,
Test and Deployment Documentation and Leads Software Quality Assurance
Automation creation and enhancements to existing libraries for continual
increased automated regression test coverage. Also, preparing written
materials and reports for use in presentations, meetings, etc. May present
to groups of all sizes within IS, the user community, or other groups.
Stays current with industry trends as they relate to job responsibilities;
able to incorporate impact of industry trends into how systems are
designed, tested, implemented, and supported
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other technical degree,
Graduate degree preferred.
· 8+ years of software test development experience in building and
establishing strong QA Automation Architectures and test utilities
· Experience in the selection and implementation process for
3rdparty commercial vendor as well as open source automation testing
· Experience with developing test harnesses for Web Services and
other SOA related architectures
· Strong knowledge of Web Development, Client-Server Development,
Component-based development, Interoperability, and Database development.
· Expertise with scripting tools such as Tcl, Perl, and/or Python
· Experience with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and MS-SQL Server
· Exposure to Cache database (Mumps) and associated BI tools such
as DeepSee and Diver a plus.
· Expert level Automation development and scripting skills.
· 3 plus years of programming experience in a high level language,
preferably C#, Java and .NET Framework in general.
· Experienced with object oriented design principles and languages
· Experience developing test interfaces for REST/POX and/or SOAP
· Comfortable working in a virtual test lab environment with VMWare
and Citrix technologies
· Working knowledge of common operating systems and PC networking
· Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks with an appreciation for
critical paths and can coordinate and complete multiple complex tasks to
· Able to independently create complex test scenarios and test
scripts and execute testing accordingly in an integrated environment while
incorporating quality management concepts
· Familiarity with industry standard Test case, Traceability,
automation tracking tools such as HP Quality Center or Microsoft TFS and
Issue tracking systems such as JIRA and Bugzilla.
· Familiarity with Load and Performance tools such as Loadrunner
and Vantage as well as automation tools such as QTP.
· Experience with Web Services testing tools such as SOAP-UI and
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
Universal Software Corporation
*Voice: 603-324-4028 *| *Cell::978-267-2373*| *Fax **603-598-0739***
Email: shasha...@universal-sw.com <mani...@universal-sw.com>,* [image:
Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.