*Position: .net Developer*
*Location: Norwalk, CA*
*Diration: 6-9 months*
*Client: US Govt.*
*$50 on c2c*
*F2F is must. Need H1B copy as well.*
1. Four (4) years, performing systems analysis by:
* Identifying and conforming user requirements,
* Designing detailed programming specifications,
* Testing/validating software
* Re-engineering business processes.
2. Four (4) years programming in .Net environment using C# or VB.NET.
3. Two (2) years programming using one or more of the following: Java
Script, HTLM, XML, Python, Silverlight API or HTML.
4. Two (2) years in computer programming using PL/SQL or SQL Server TSQL; 9
Foster Care Search Engine Project 01-2474 2nd Repost
5. Three (3) years, preparing programming and systems documents and user
Sr. IT Recruiter
330 N.Brand Blvd, Suite 1080 | Glendale, CA 91203
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 246 1143 Ext-201
Website: www.trinus.com -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.