Dear friends,

please share the resumes for the following requirement.

*FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND IN TRENTON,NJ  AT CONSULTANT
OWN OR EMPLOYER EXPENSES*

  Position Title

ETL Developer

Primary Skill

Enterprise Data Warehouse/Data Mart ,ETL and Business Intelligence
development in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment, including
identifying user requirements.using Ascential Data Stage Server and

 Location

Trenton,NJ

Duration

3 Months

# of Positions

1

Description

The Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) Programmer has worked in areas of
data mart/data warehouse design and has extensive knowledge of an
Extraction, Transformation, and Loading and Business Intelligence toolsets.
The ETL Programmer has worked on some or all of the following steps: Cycle
Initiation, Building of reference data, Extraction, Validation,
Transformation, Staging, Auditing, Publishing to target tables, Archiving,
and Cleaning. Systems may involve parallel processing or traditional ETL.
Create data models, schemas, structure, and data definitions.
Extensive enterprisewide implementation of complex ETL tools and BI tools
Conduct ETL and data model testing.
Mentor and supervise ETL programmers.
May have worked on Parallel processing implementations.
May have worked on toolset upgrading implementations

Skill Matrix

PLEASE FILL THE SKILL MATRIX TABLE WITH YOUR YEAR WISE EXPERIENCE

SKILL YEARS USED AVAILABLE
Enterprise Data Warehouse/Data Mart environment utilizing DataStage 7.x,
8.s and Business Objects XI 5 Years Required
Experience with ETL and Business Intelligence development in an Enterprise
Data Warehouse environment, including identifying user requirements. 5
Years Required
Experience in using Ascential Data Stage Server and Enterprise Edition in
an Oracle hosted Data Warehouse. 5 Years Required
Experience in developing and maintaing of dependent and independent data
marts. 5 Years Required
Experience in using Data Stage Basic (DSBASIC) language and Extensible
Markup Language (XML), use of 5 Years Required ired
Experienced in sourced to target mapping between Data Warehouse and target
data mart univers databases. 5 Years Required
Experienced using Business Objects Designer and WebIntelligence including
univers and report design, construction and documentation.. 5 Years
Required uired

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com* <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com> , *
www.sun-itsolutions.com* <http://www.sun-itsolutions.com/>**

at *rem...@sun-itsolutions.com* <rem...@sun-itsolutions.com> and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience