Hi,

If you have matching resume for the requirement please send me.

*CLIENT:MONTCLAIRE UNIVERSITY*

*LOCATION:MONTCLAIRE NEW JERSEY*

*DURATION:12 MONTHS*

*POS:DATASTAGE DEVELOPER*

*VISA STATUS:CITIZEN,GC,H1B*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

*As part of the project to migrate from SQL Server to Oracle platform, the
Datastage developer will work on migration of all the Datastage jobs that
load data into the Operational Data Store, third party and home grown
application databases and Institutional Research DW repository from a SQL
server targets to Oracle targets. The Datastage developer will also tune
the datastage jobs to make them more efficient. In addition, the Datastage
developer, working along with the database developer will develop and test
Datastage jobs to replace the SQL Server DTS packages that are currently in
use and convert associated stored procedures and views to Oracle PL/SQL. *

* *

*EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS: *

*1. Experience in Datastage 8.5 .*

*2. Strong knowledge of relational databases with a strong emphasis on SQL*

*3. Experience working with Ms SQL Server and Oracle 11g .*

*4. Strong T-SQL and Oracle.(FL/SQL) programming experience and query
tuning.*

*5. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server US-Excellent understanding of
RDBMS, data modeling and data warehousing concepts.*

*6. Knowledge of Connx and Connx Data Synchronization tool is a plus.*

*7. Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new
technologies.*

*8. Strong written and oral communication skills .*

*9. Strong interpersonal skills.*

* Thanks*

Rashmi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Silicon Alley Group Inc.

email-ras...@sag-inc.com

Fax: 732-875-1060

Visit our website at: www.sag-inc.com

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE. We are sorry for the
inconvenience caused.