*This is Sudheer from SAGE IT INC.*
*Hope you are doing great. **Please send me your **updated resume if you’re
interested for this position.*
Title : *Data Stage Consultant w/ Migration exp*
Location : Concord, CA
Duration : 3+ Months
*The candidate must have experience with Datastage migration from version
7.X OR 8.x to 8.7 or 9.1.*
*They must also have worked with SQL Server and Linux along with Datastage.
*Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:*
• Formulate and define project scope Develop, analyze, and maintain current
and future business processes.
• Maintain the functional and non-functional requirements gathering,
analysis, verification, and acceptance process.
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a
• 6-8 years minimum experience on IBM Datastage V 8.1/8.5/8.7(building
Sequences, jobs) as an analyst
• Utilize automation tools to schedule, execute, and monitor Datastage jobs;
• Design of the ETL interfaces using standard practices.
• Performance tune the application to meet operational production
• Develop and execute, in conjunction with the Datastage Leads, Quality
checks and Release schedules
• Implement audit, balance and controls per business requirements;
• Design and code functions of the application in accordance with the
Datastage standards and architectural guidelines;
• Execute test plans and document results and discrepancies
• Prepare applicable Datastage interface supporting documentation
• 1-3 year’s experience working on MS Access Databases ( 2003, 2007 version)
• Good Understanding on RCP, FTP, SFTP scripts on Unix environment
• Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
• Ability to work with minimum direction.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Takes input from supervisor, project manager, and team members and
appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to the business,
stakeholders, and vendors.
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry
practices when solving business problems.
• Ability to quickly gather information and learn enough background to
participate on project team.
• Organize work to ensure that it is carried out efficiently and
• Escalates issues to the team lead for discussion when appropriate.
• Able to handle conflict and issues in a constructive and objective manner.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sage IT Inc | www.sageitinc.com |
3011 Internet Blvd. Suite 110 Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: 972-996-0650 Ex 327
G talk: *sudheer.itrecruiter...@gmail.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.