Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position.. And send me Resumes to *

*Role               : Software Development Engineer
Location         : Redmond, WA
Duration         : 6+ months*
*Rate               : $45-47/hr on C2C*

•             A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or
related field
•             7  years of experience
•             Excellent development skills, including .NET,C#, SQL,
•             High proficiency with Silverlight or WPF development is
•             Strong communication skills

*Key Responsibilities*

•             Design and implement Silverlight dashboards and back-end

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*