*Please send resume to prav...@addonusa.com*

*Client:  BCBS of Illinois*

*Location: Chicago

*Locals only= F2F Needed
*We need a person that can create scripts from scratch, instead of someone
that can run a pre-existing QTP script.   Here are the requirements.    *

*Automation Requirements*
·        Strong development background
o        VBScript, Javascript
·        Experience with web and mobile applications
o        Web Portals (WebSphere)
o        Mobile web applications
o        Mobile native applications
·        Experience with backend web services and XML
·        Experience with QTP 11.0/UFT 11.5
o        No Record/Playback
o        Script from scratch
o        Experience with BPT (Business Process Testing)
·        Experience with Quality Center 10.0 / ALM 11.0
·        Experience with working with QC/QTP API’s
·        Other tools
o        SoapUI
o        Perfecto Mobile, Keystone DeviceAnywhere, Selenium WebDriver
o        Open source
·        Can work with BA’s, QA’s and Developers
·        Strong verbal and written communication skills
o        Across functional areas
o        Across management levels
        Ability to work independently

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2