Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : .Net Developer *
*Location : Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone/In person*
Builds, designs, and implements software packages for websites.
Troubleshoots and debugs software code. Has knowledge of SQL, C++, HTML,
professional discretion to achieve goals. Works under general supervision
and typically reports to a project leader. Some ingenuity and flexibility
required. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 2
years of relevant experience.
• Windows 7 - Advanced - 4+ yrs. exp.
• Windows 2008 R2 - Intermediate - 3+ yrs. exp.
• C# - Advanced - 4+ yrs. exp.
• .Net - Advanced - 4+ yrs. exp.
• Visual Studio - Advanced - 4+ yrs. exp.
• SQL Server 2008 R2 - Intermediate - 3+ yrs. exp.
• T-SQL - Intermediate - 3+ yrs. exp.
• Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) - Intermediate - 3+
• ASP .Net MVC 4 - Intermediate - 2+ yrs. exp.
• jQuery - Intermediate - 2+ yrs. Exp
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.