A new Job, ID: 13231 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/13231/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
*Title:* *TIVOLI ARCHITECT* posted on 2013-07-31 13:20:21
*Job Description:*· Review overall architecture of TSM setup
· Review of how agents are scripted and being deployed
· How to capture Storage Usage Stats for DAL and HOU locations –
verify De-Dup features are working properly, and verify we have enough
storage in place to proceed with all Backups
· Review of Backup and Restore Design Flow
· Does it make sense the current way TSM is configured
for CVR? - i.e. Restoring to HOU from a backup that pulls from DAL even
though it has been replicated to HOU?
· Why are Backups of a 250GB drive taking 3+ hours
· Report creation and management
· CVR has samples of existing reports from Avamar (for
· We will need to set up exceptions and run reports on
Folder/File level data
· Q & A session with key staff who will be managing the TSM product
(Spencer, Tim, Kenny, Somou, Sam)
· Such as recommendations on Database backups and
restores and other general questions
· Build an exclusion list that can be pushed out to
multiple Servers – such as a Folder that has Antivirus that is constantly
running and cannot be backup so it fails for that component but does not
ruin the entire backup
*Job Requirements:* NEED TIVOLI ARCHITECT
*Click here to view full job descripton and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.