Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position.. And send me Resumes to *
*Role                : SAP HANA consultant*
*Location          : Belluve, WA*
*Duration          : 2-3 Months*

*SAP HANA Consultant *

• SAP HANA consultant with atleast one project or Pilot experience on HANA
• Experience in atleast one replication scenario SAP landscape
transformation (SLT) or Sybase Replication Server with operational
reporting or data mart scenario
• 5+ years experience in ETL design, development using Informatica and
Business Objects Data services. (Informatica is major)
• Knowledge and hands on writing SQL scripts, User exits, should have ABAP
knowledge, ABAP Debugging experience.
• Ability to understand the business scenario and use case building
• Strong experience is relational Database modeling and Star Schema is
• 5+ years of experience in SAP BW 7.x including experience on BO reporting
• SAP BI (Business Objects) 4.0 / SAP BW 7.3 / BWA experience shall be
• Must have excellent knowledge of relational data modeling and data
warehousing models.
• Strong knowledge of R/3 process knowledge in the areas of Finance, Supply
Chain, SD/MM/PP -Logistics, and HR
• Ability to document and capture business requirements and pain areas

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Raj *
*Desk: 732 -658- 4249*
*Fax: 866-941-4539 *
*Email: r...@intonenetworks.com*
*Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*