*Title: Java/Ruby Developer*
Location: New York
Duration: 6+ months Contract
*Only Local to NY/NJ*
Responsibilities include designing, developing, testing, implementing and
supporting high-availability production video systems.
As a Software Developer, the right candidate will work as part of a global
development team supporting customers, troubleshooting production problems,
and implementing solutions in the video platform using an agile process.
This role requires close coordination with product managers, operations
staff, and support staff so excellent communication skills are a must.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, and problem solving skills
- 4-6 years of development experience with Java/Ruby
- Strong Ruby/JRuby and Rails scripting skills
- Strong Java programming skills, familiarity with various Java Enterprise
frameworks (Spring, Quartz Scheduler)
- Solid MySQL experience
- Experience using and creating web services in both SOAP and REST with XML
- Full-text search exposure (Lucene, Solr, or ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Apache Tomcat in a Linux Environment
- Comfortable with testing and test coverage technologies for Java and/or
Ruby (JUnit, TestNG, RSPec, Cucumber, Mockito, Jasmine, Cobertura, etc)
- Experience with agile development processes
- Experience with multi-tier web-based applications
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies in a dynamic team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Video streaming experience
- Familiarity with various video containers
- CDN exposure (Akamai or similar)
- Network troubleshooting and analysis (Wireshark, etc)
- Enterprise messaging experience (JMS core concepts, TIBCO EMS/AMS)
Thanks & Regards,
Email: F <feroz.k...@itbtalent.com>red.k...@itbtalent.com
Website - www.itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.