Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position.. And send me Resumes to *

*Job               : PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Consultant*
*Location     : San Francisco , CA*
*Duration     : 10+Months*

*Job Description :*

Combined 5 years’ experience with at least 4 of the following FSCM Modules

 Strong functional process and documentation expertise – fit/gap analysis,
requirements gathering and
analysis, functional/technical specification, test plan, training plan etc.

 Issue management, change control, requirements management
 Strong analytical and problem solving skills
 Some upgrade project experience strongly desired
 Ability to coordinate with the functional team members on upgrade tasks.
 Minimum 2 PeopleSoft FSCM Upgrade experience; at least one must be in 9.1
or later.
 Experience with creating comprehensive training plan
 Experience with creating comprehensive test plan including test scripts
 Positive references from previous clients
 Experience working with remote teams is a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Raj *
*Desk: 732 -658- 4249*
*Fax: 866-941-4539 *
*Email: r...@intonenetworks.com*
*Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*