A new Job, ID: 20666 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/20666/> was added
at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>
*Title:* *SharePoint Administrator* posted on 2013-08-14 09:20:38
Below is the requirement with one of our clients. If interested, please
send me your resumes to vaid...@hmgamerica.com
*Job Title : SharePoint Admin (Online Deployment)*
*Location : Redmond, WA*
*Duration : 6 Months*
· Implement, operate and restore, improve/optimize new/and/or
existing services (integrated and scalable, end-to-end systems, networks,
· Manage supportability and troubleshoot the availability of
applications, services, and servers.
· Capture data and use standard tools to analyze system performance.
· Proactively support multiple, highly complex systems.
· Provide support to fellow engineers.
· Deploy and troubleshoot software applications written by internal
and external development teams in the pre-production environment.
· Provide proactive coordination across multiple support teams.
· Partner with the development, test and production support teams.
*Requirements/Qualifications, Previous Work and Related Experience
(including educational requirements): *
· Passion for building extremely scalable, stable and manageable
· Production experience in software installation, configuration,
web server support, security, monitoring, hardware load balancing
technologies and change control procedures
· Sound troubleshooting skills
· Production system experience with Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
Windows 2008 R2, and IIS 6/7
· Production support of Office SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint
Server 2010 desirable
· Experience, or deep familiarity, with Content Delivery Networks
such as Akamai, Limelight, and/or Windows Azure CDN, is highly desirable.
· Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a
fast paced and changing environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a
faced paced, unstructured environment
· Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision
· 3+ years’ experience in technical IT Operations including working
knowledge of MOF/ITIL best practices and demonstrated experience with
implementing and operating systems within these frameworks.
· 3+ years’ experience managing supportability and troubleshooting
the availability of applications, properties, systems, networks, and
servers for high availability enterprise systems.
· Microsoft certification in one or more disciplines desirable
(MCSE, MCDBA, or similar)
· Must have powershell knowledge and experience
· Will be a plus:
a. SharePoint user experience
b. Basic t-SQL
*Click here to view full job descripton and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.