Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent project based at Fremont, CA. Let me know if you are
available for project.

response with upadated profile @

*Job Title: .Net Developer*

*Location: Fremont, CA (Need local)*

*Duration: Long term*

*GC or USC*

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for senior .Net developer with *Skills:-*

*Web Services*

*WCF and SQL.*

Send me below details with your updated profile as per job description.

Full Name: -

Current Location:-

Candidate Phone:-

Candidate Email:-

Visa Type:-

Ready to come for onsite interview (Yes/NO):-

Relocation preferences:-

Skype ID:-

Total Exp. And US Exp.

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:<>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r