Hi ,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position…And please send me Resumes to *
r...@intonenetworks.com*

*Job                 : SAP BODS consultant with HANA exp.
Location         : Bellevue, WA
Duration         : 5+ Months*

*Job Description :
*
BODS consultant with HANA exp.

•           SAP HANA consultant with atleast one project or Pilot
experience on HANA
•           Experience in atleast one replication scenario SAP landscape
transformation (SLT) or Sybase Replication Server with operational
reporting or data martscenario
•           Knowledge and hands on writing SQL scripts, User exits, should
have ABAP knowledge, ABAP Debugging experience.
•           Ability to understand the business scenario and use case
building
•           Strong experience is relational Database modeling and Star
Schema is needed
•           5+ years of experience in SAP BW 7.x including experience on BO
reporting tools.
•           SAP BI (Business Objects) 4.0 / SAP BW 7.3 / BWA experience
shall be preferred.
•           Must have excellent knowledge of relational data modeling and
data warehousing models.
•           Strong knowledge of R/3 process knowledge in the areas of
Finance, Supply Chain, SD/MM/PP -Logistics, and HR
•           Ability to document and capture business requirements and pain
areas

*Thanks & Regards,
Raj
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*