Find the requirement below and send me matching resumes with rate and contact
Opportunity Name / Project Name Openwave Mobility Video Dev/Support
Project (Billing) start Date Immediate
Job Location Redwood City, CA
Rate (USD) / hr $50/hour C2C/1099
Project Duration On going
Role Individual contributor.
Number of positions 2
Experience Level 5+ years
Need Visa Copy and professional references for submission
Technical Skills - In Detail (Essential Skills)
* 6 years of experience (Need senior hands on developer. Architect experience
* Engineering or equivalent relevant to Software Engineering
* Strong C/C++ and JAVA programming experience
* Audio/video transcoding expertise
* Multithreaded network applications or proxies on Linux
* Knowledge / experience of open source libraries - FFMEG, Gstreamer, Apache
* TCP/IP protocols and socket development. Knowledge of web protocols e.g. HTTP
* Android and iOS experience
* Demonstrable experience in either Java or C++ (demonstrable experience in the
other language also desired)
* Formal training or hands on experience of the following: object-oriented
languages, UNIX system-level programming (Linux, Solaris), multi-threaded
programming, web application development, and web technologies (HTTP, HTML,
Technical Skills (Desired Skills)
* Codecs eg H264, AAC,mp3,mpeg4,mpeg2
* Video container knowledge eg 3GP,MP4,flv,avi,
* Optimization techniques / strategies eg Caching, JIT delivery
* Knowledge of mobile technologies (e.g. GSM, CDMA) and the challenges faced in
the mobile internet
* Knowledge of Java Spring and OSGi technologies
* Demonstrable experience using Eclipse
* Demonstrated ability to initiate and contribute to technical discussions
614-884-5544 X 162
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.