Find the requirement below and send me matching resumes with rate and contact

Role Data Analyst with programming experience
Job Location Downtown San Francisco, CA
Project Duration 6+ Months
Number of positions 3
Rate (USD) / hr Open C2C/1099
Experience Level 6+ years
Interview Process Technical Eval followed by Client interview
Need Visa Copy and professional references for submission

Project Summary Work as a Member of Data Warehousing Team

Technical Skills - In Detail (Essential Skills)

*       6+ years of experience.

*       Programing experience in Python/Ruby/JAVA - Required

*       Linux experience - Required

*       My SQL experience - Required

*       strong communication skill  - required

*       Healthcare knowledge - desirable

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu S
Logic Soft Inc
5900 Sawmill Rd., Suite 200, Dublin, OH 43017-2588
WORK:  (614) 884-5544 x 162 | FAX:  (614) 884-5540 |
Email: mad...@logicsoftusa.com<mailto:mad...@logicsoftusa.com> | Visit Us:
www.logicsoftusa.com<http://www.logicsoftusa.com/> |

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed from our mailing
lists please reply with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include
complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.