*Title: *Senior Systems Analyst- Healthcare**

*Location:  *Washington, DC**

*Duration: *6 Months +

*Interview type:* Face to Face

*No. of positions:* Multiple

*Rate:* Competitive

*Need someone local to DC*

*F2F is Mandatory. *

**** We have immediate interview slots available for this spot ****

* *

*Position Overview/Responsibilities:*

***Must possess technical experience analyzing and designing computer
systems.

*Possesses knowledge of current storage and retrieval methods and
demonstrated ability to formulate and develop specifications and
requirements for computer programmers to use in coding, testing, and
debugging computer programs.

*Provides technical direction for personnel performing system and software
development tasks including the review of products for quality.

*Coordinates with Delivery Manager to ensure problem solution and customer
satisfaction.

*Makes recommendations for approval of major computer system installations.

*Prepare milestone status reports and presentations on system concepts.

*Provides daily supervision to supporting analysts and technicians as
needed to support PACER ACM Business Plan rewrite effort.**

*Skillset Required:*

   - A bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field OR
   commensurate experience is required. The candidates must have a minimum
   of 8 years IT experience with the following technologies and tasks: UML
   (Use Case, Activity, State Chart, and Class Diagram), ERD and database
   normalization options.  Experience using Requisite Pro, RUP, and Scrum.
   - Experience as a team lead or member on project teams in a cross
   functional environment
   - Strong analytical skills, team-oriented interpersonal and
   communication skills.
   - Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for
   specialized field.  Uses that knowledge, creativity and company practices
   and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems
   - Excellent written, verbal and listening communications skills
   - Demonstrates experience within a customer focused environment
   - Effectively provides work leadership to others

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026