Hi Partner,
I have Firewall Engineer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*Title: Firewall Engineer*

*Location: Shelton, CT*

*Duration: 12 month contract*

*
*

*F2F Interview is mandatory.*

*
*

 *Candidate should demonstrate heavy firewall centric experience and be
currently supporting firewalls in current position.*

Must possess demonstrated proficiency in the configuration, monitoring, and
administration of network firewalls with focus on Cisco ASA running
multi-context mode.

Minimum of 5 years practical experience in engineering role required.

-          Proficient in creating specific data-traffic policies for
allowing or denying host and/or network access between environments.

-          Proficient in monitoring rules and adjusting policies in support
of eliminating obsolete access

-          Proficient in collapsing existing rules in support of achieving
efficiency goals

-          Experience with upgrading Cisco IOS firewalls to 9.x

-          Experience with design and implementation of firewall
infrastructure

-          Experience with auditing tools such as *AlgoSec or RedSeal*

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026