Hi,

Please find the below the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position... And Send me resumes to *
r...@intonenetworks.com*

*Job Title          : Power Builder Consultant*
*Location          : Grand Rapids, MI*
*Duration          : 3 months+ Contract *

Key duties- Building various enhancements to our Global Trade Power Builder
application.

The purpose of this position is to design, develop, test, document, and
implement programming solutions in business areas with moderate supervision
The design of these solutions directly affects the availability,
functionality and reliability of systems to customers.
This position develops solutions which provide cost benefits for the
end-customer and increased revenue for the company.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Raj *
*Desk: 732 -658- 4249*
*Fax: 866-941-4539 *
*Email: r...@intonenetworks.com*
*Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Servic*es | Iselin, NJ