*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*
**********Very Urgent Role*****************
*Position : ESB Developer*
*Location : Culver City, CA*
*Duration : 12+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
· Design, develop, maintain and support application and data
integration solutions on time.
· Drive best practices, design patterns and reference
implementations for JBoss ESB (Fuse ESB) based integration services.
· Participate in integration design and development reviews
· Partner with QA in test planning and testing activities
· Establish and maintain processes to support and grow integration
practices at Client's practive
· *Requirements for the position include*
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
with 6+ years of IT experience
· *5+ years of experience integrating through SOA ESB, or Fuse ESB,
Apache Service Mix, Apache Camel or comparable EAI environments.*
· 5+ years of experience developing object-oriented, web-based
consumer applications in a Java/J2EE 3-tier environment using technologies
such as, JDK 1.5 or 6, JQuery, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate,
iText, Apache Commons
· 2 years of experience in JMS and JBoss Messaging, Active MQ.
· Deep expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML
modeling, Classic design patterns and J2EE patterns.
· Experience with Eclipse, SOAP IDE,Junit, Fuse IDE,Jmeter, XML,
SOAP/REST Web Services, CFX and JBossWS is preferred
· Diverse and deep experience utilizing Java tools in business,
Web, and client-server environments
· Strong Experience working on large volume databases, Oracle 10g
is required, 11g is preferred, - SQL, PLSQL, StoredProcedure
· Strong experience optimizing service performance for large
volumes of data
· Well proven skills in data analysis and ability to relate data to
· Experience working in complex projects with multi-tier
· Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a
matrix based, global environment
· Ability to manage change effectively
· Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple
organizations to meet the delivery timelines
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.