Hi,

Please find the below the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position... And Send me resumes to *
r...@intonenetworks.com*

*Job Title         : Oracle HCM Technical resource *
*Location         : Newark, NJ*
*Duration         : 6 months + extensions*

Sr. Oracle Developer needed to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain
the Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management)

- Oracle HCM Tech Stack knowledge
- Proficient with Oracle Payroll, Human Resources, Advanced Benefits, Self
Service with technical understanding
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM table structures to support implementations of
HR/Payroll reporting requirements
- Ability to support and develop custom fast formula for Payroll and OAB
- Experience with Oracle API's and custom interfaces
- Writing, coding, testing, and analyzing technical objects within the
application in support of the business function.
- Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout
the production life cycle

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Raj *
*Desk: 732 -658- 4249*
*Fax: 866-941-4539 *
*Email: r...@intonenetworks.com*
*Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*